In www.tropikcar.com we care about privacy and transparency. Below, we indicate in detail the processing of personal data that we carry out, as well as all the information related to them.
Complete information on Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Jose Maria Granados Colillas
- Passatge Fusteret, 1 – 08270 Navarcles – Barcelona
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At www.tropikcar.com we process the information provided by interested persons for the purpose of their administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as to send them commercial communications about our products and/or services.
- How long will we keep your data?
For 5 years or until the end of the contracted service.
- What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Consent of the interested party: REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016 of the European Parliament, and of the Council regarding the Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Assignments to third parties are not foreseen, except when necessary to comply with the contracted service or except legal obligation.
- Data transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not planned.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether inwww.tropikcar.comWe are treating, or not, personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of your data. In this case, ASOMBIK will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. When sending commercial communications using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as a legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of your data for this purpose. If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time,www.agpd.es.
- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in www.tropikcar.com They come from: The interested party himself. The categories of data that are processed are:
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Customer identification data
Special categories of personal data are not processed (they are those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unequivocally identifying a natural person data relating to health or data relating to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).